A conference report will follow shortly.
For those interested a limited number of valuable documentation sets of the seminars is available. Please contact NOLOT Seminars at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWO-DAY PRACTICAL AND INTERACTIVE SEMINAR, 12 & 13 April 2010, London
Legal and tax treatment of sports image rights agreements: a practical interactive seminar
The Image Rights of footballers are not only valuable to the players themselves but also to their Clubs and this Seminar will cover not only the legal aspects, but also the tax implications of commercializing and exploiting these rights, and, in particular, the ways and means of legitimately mitigating the tax effects in the main European football jurisdictions. The Seminar will also cover the use of offshore facilities and the structuring of the necessary arrangements to secure these benefits, as well as the drafting of the corresponding agreements and other documentation.
All the speakers are experts in this field and will share their considerable know-how and experience with the delegates to this major Seminar, which will be of particular interest to sports lawyers, tax advisers, football club executives, players? agents, sports promotion and marketing companies and consultants, and corporate sponsors of sports events and sports teams and individuals.
– Chairman: Prof. Ian Blackshaw
– Country representatives:
– Guernsey, Mr. Jason Romer, Collas Day, Guernsey
– Italy, Mr. Marco Ettorre, CBA Studio Legale e Tributario, Milan
– Italy, Mr. Luca Ferrari, CBA Studio Legale e Tributario, Milan
– Luxembourg, Mr. Lars Goslings, AS Avocats, Luxembourg
– Spain, Mr. Angel Juarez, Juarez Asociados, Barcelona-Madrid
– United Kingdom, Mr. Stephen Woodhouse, Deloitte LLP London